IKO Tankstar T, when used on underground structures, provides a continuous waterproofing lining or ïtankingÍ to walls, floors and foundations, constructed in direct contact with the earth. In addition mastic asphalt can also be successfully used as part of a gas protection system.
The formulation of IKO Tankstar T includes the addition of Trinidad Lake asphalt. This gives the product improved laying qualities and greater thermal stability. When fully confined, IKO Tankstar T (High Performance Tanking) will provide an effective, seamless barrier to the transmission of water from the ground.
- Complies with BS 6925: 1988 Type T 1097/1/T25
- Used on insulated warm roofs, un-insulated cold roofs and inverted/ green roof configurations
- Long term durability
- Enhanced product stability
- 10 year material guarantee
- Easily recyclable and environmentally non-polluting conforming to the CarbonZero™ initiative
[gap] [block id="469"] [divider align="center" width="300px"]
Products - IKO Tankstar System
The following components may form part of this system:[ux_products type="row" ids="56009"] [ux_product_flip ids="2401,996,994,982"] [divider align="center" width="300px" height="2px"] [products ids="2401"] [products ids="2491,2654,2469,2683"] [block id="469"] [share title="Share this page" align="center" scale="102"]