Sector of Application: Pitched
Product Type: Composite
IKOslate is a composite roof tile manufactured from mineral reinforced 99% recycled and re-engineered materials. Its unique structure gives it superior strength and makes it easier to handle and install.
Features and Benefits
- Fire rated to EXT.S.AA in accordance withBS476 Part 3: 2004.
- Certified to withstand wind and wind driven rain in excess of 110mph.
- Resistant to fungicidal and microbial growth as well as airborne chemicals and pollutants.
- Passed 4,500 hours accelerated arc Zenon test for colour-fastness and UV resistance.
- An IKOslate tile is around 80% lighter than a traditional slate of the same size
Installation Method: Mechanically Fixed
Project Type: Commercial Medium, Commercial Small, Domestic Large, Domestic Medium