IKO Permapark is a BBA approved (Certificate No. 92/2792) specially formulated mastic asphalt waterproofing and surfacing system for elevated vehicle decks, using advanced polymer technology to give the ideal combination, of long term durability, increased fatigue resistance, improved temperature stability and ease of installation.
IKO Permapark applications include elevated vehicle decks (car parks), ramps and turning circles and HGV service decks.
IKO Permapark is suitable for a wide range of applications from pedestrian walkways, car parks, HGV service decks and access ramps.
- BBA approved (Certificate No. 92/2792)
- Advanced polymer modification
- Completely seamless waterproofing
- Long term durability
- Enhanced product stability across a wide temperature range
- High fatigue resistance – suitable to receive heavy goods vehicles
- 20 year materials guarantee
- Easily recyclable and environmentally non-polluting conforming to the CarbonZero™ initiative
Download the IKO Permapark Design Guide:IKO Permapark Design Guide Sep 16
Products – IKO Permapark System
The following components may form part of this system: