IKO Permatrack road surfacing repair systems area technically advanced, polymer modified asphalt, comprising of a flexible waterproofing layer and a high modulus surface course. The Permatrack inlaid crack repair system is covered by HAPAS certificate 02/H072.
The IKO Permatrack system is rapidly installed, minimising disruption and inconvenience to road users, and providing a cost effective, long-term solution. It can also be used for a wide variety of road repair purposes, including expansion joint details and the reinstatement of street ironworks and shoulders with IKO Pacopatch.
- Flexible and versatile waterproof repair system – ideal for transitional joints, expansion joint details and for the reinstatement of street iron works and shoulders
- Rapidly installed, minimising disruption and inconvenience to road users
- Cost-effective installation
- High bond strength to a variety of materials
- Long term durability and high rut resistance even in heavily trafficked road conditions
- Accommodates differential movement
- Able to take standing traffic soon after installation
- Ideal for the demanding requirements of today’s buy roads and highways
- Awarded HAPAS Road and Bridges Agrement Certificate No 02/HO72
- Easily recyclable and environmentally non-polluting conforming to the CarbonZero™ initiative
Download the IKO Permatrack Brochure:IKO Road Repair and Protection System
Products – IKO Permatrack System
The following components may form part of this system: