IKO Pacopatch is a polymer modified mastic asphalt highway reinstatement system for reinstating the road surface around ironworks. It is a two part system comprising of IKO Pacopatch Grout and IKO Pacopatch Brick.
IKO Pacopatch Brick is manufactured with a high percentage of recycled material and forms the bulk of the system providing dimensional stability and aid the cooling of the Pacopatch Grout. Pacopatch Bricks can be broken as necessary depending on the shape and size of the reinstatement.
IKO Pacopatch Grout is polymer modified mastic asphalt utilised as the in-fill material. The molten material flows around the Pacopatch Bricks to create an impervious and voidless reinstatement system.
- Supplied as 6kg palletised bricks, for immediate use
- Permanent reinstatement, every time with no costly second visit
- Smoother transition from ironwork to flexible pavement for improved structural continuity
- No voids and no compaction needed (no roller or plate compactor)
- Impermeable, monolithic reinstatement
- Polymer modified asphalt for more flexibility and durability
- Quick and easy to lay for faster repairs
- Choice of surface finishes blending in with existing surroundings
- Uses recycled aggregates minimising waste
Products – IKO Pacopatch System
The following components may form part of this system: