Manufactured with a high performance polyester base, coated with SBS modified bitumen. The upper surface is finished with a green slate mineral. The underside adhesive coating is protected by a release film, which is removed during installation, to facilitate the bond to the IKO Easyseal Underlay. Side laps are bonded when the underside protective release film is removed. The end and side laps require IKOpro Felt Lap Adhesive to seal. IKO Easyseal Top Sheet is suitable for use as a field sheet and detailing membrane.
The IKO Easyseal system can be applied to small roofs, such as those over garages, porches, extensions and dormer windows etc. as well as being equally suitable for larger commercial projects.
The IKO Easyseal Pro Cap Sheet high performance bitumen membrane flat roofing system has been tested under ENV1187 and has been classified as BROOF(t4) in accordance with BS EN 13501-5: 2005 fire classification of construction products and building elements – classification using data from external fire exposure to roof tests. This is made possible with the use of IKO Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties.
- BBA certified (02/3916) – IKO Easyseal Top Sheet, Underlay and VCL
- Ideal for garages, dormer windows, porches and extensions and equally suitable for larger commercial projects
- No need for hot bitumen or gas torches
- Simple installation (instructions included) – only basic skills and tools required for a professional finish
- Clean and easy to handle, backing simply strips away and achieves a guaranteed bond
- Tough and durable with a 15 year guarantee
- IKO Easyseal Pro Cap Sheet uses IKO Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties
Download the system brochure:IKO Flat & Pitched Roofing Guide for Merchants
Products – IKO Easyseal System
The following components may form part of this system: