IKO Protorch is a high performance torch-on cap sheet incorporating a specially formulated fire retardant coating. It is a robust membrane, weighing 5kg/m², and is ideal for roofing professionals. IKO ProTorch membranes are polyester based and incorporate a specially blended SBS modified bitumen coating with fast flow properties. Torching speeds are further enhanced by a thermofusable film and selvedge edge.
IKO ProTorch can be used as the cap sheet on suitable pour and roll or torch-on underlays as part of a built-up system or as refurbishment overlay to existing asphalt or selected mineral surface felt.
- Fire retardant as standard – EXT.F.AA Rated
- 5kg per m2 – the most robust in its class
- Class: S4 P5 (as described in BS 8747)
- Faster torching – rapid flow SBS modified bitumen
- Thermofusable backing and selvedge films
- High level of tensile strength, elongation and tear resistance
- Excellent puncture resistance during works traffic
- Low temperature flexibility -10ºC
- Choice of mineral finishes (green, blue-grey, brown or black)
- 20 year materials guarantee
* EXT.F.AA, where EXT = external; F = flat; AA = achieved designation.
Download the system brochure:IKO Flat & Pitched Roofing Guide for Merchants
Products – IKO Protorch System
The following components may form part of this system: