IKO TGX® torch-on cap sheets are produced using a polyester reinforcement creating exceptional dimensional stability. The reinforcements are coated with a polymer modified bitumen which provides good high temperature performance and resistance to damage and marking during application.
IKO TGX® torch-on cap sheet consists of a polyester carrier coated with polymer modified bitumen. The upper surface is finished with green or black mineral granules and the lower surface has a thermofusible film which rapidly melts during the torching operation. A 75mm sacrificial film selvedge facilitates bonding of side laps.
- Torch-on application
- Choice of green or black finish
- Used on both flat and sloping roofs
- Ideal for new roofs and the repair of existing felt and asphalt roofs
- Low temperature flexibility -10ºC
- Polyester reinforcement provides excellent dimensional stability
- Provides good high temperature performance
- Resistant to damage and marking during application
- 10 year materials guarantee
Download the system brochure:IKO Flat & Pitched Roofing Guide for Merchants May 17
Products – IKO TGX® System
The following components may form part of this system: