IKO Torchflo provides reliable and effective flat roof waterproofing, combining excellent performance and great torching characteristics.
Torchflo is a polyester based, slate surfaced torch-on cap sheet, with an SBS modified bitumen coating. The membranes feature a tough polyester reinforcement, providing exceptional mechanical strength and dimensional stability. The upper surface is finished with a choice of mineral granules (green, blue/grey, brown or black), and the lower surface features a rapid melt sacrificial film, making application fast and secure.
- Specially formulated SBS modified coating
- Choice of colour finishes (green, blue/grey, brown or black)
- Tough polyester base for membrane strength and durability
- Excellent puncture resistance against works trafficking
- Low temperature flexibility -10°C
- Rapid melt sacrificial backing film speeds torching application
- Good resistance to foot marking
- Range of 4 mineral colour finishes (green, blue/grey, brown or black)
- 15 year materials guarantee
Download the system brochure:IKO Flat & Pitched Roofing Guide for Merchants May 17
Products – IKO Torchflo System
The following components may form part of this system: