Metrotile lightweight steel roofing offers many benefits over and above traditional roof tiles; lightweight and exceptionally practical, economical and sustainable, as well as offering unrivalled protection and security.
Visually, they look virtually indistinguishable from traditional materials, yet are up to seven times lighter – making them the perfect choice for any project. They’re manufactured to ISO 14001 standards, completely recyclable at the end of their life and carry an outstanding 40-year weatherproof guarantee.
- Ideal for flat-to-pitched roof conversions (can be used on pitches as low as 10)
- Up to 7 times lighter than traditional roofing materials
- Vandal-resistant. Thickness of .900mm for added peace of mind where extra resistance to foot traffic or vandalism is required
- 40 Year weatherproof guarantee
- Puts less weight and stress on supporting structures and foundations
- Tested to withstand the most extreme weather conditions
- Pressed from the highest drawing quality steel for unparalleled strength, performance and durability
- Needs virtually no maintenance once installed and is 100% recyclable
- Meets British and European Standards
Download the system brochure:IKO Metrotile Brochure Jul 17
Products – IKO Metrotile Roofing System
The following components may form part of this system: