IKO Quadra systems utilise modern bitumen technology in an innovative concept. They offer an ideal cost-effective overlay system for existing bituminous roofing membranes and can be used in either a one or two-layer system.
IKO Quadra membranes feature a diamond shaped coating on the underside of the membrane which is applied using heat activation, and subsequently permits the membrane to act as a vapour diffusion layer. This results in a bonding area to the substrate of approximately 40%, providing good bond strength and reducing the effect of blistering caused by trapped moisture.
- Systems fully applied by torching
- No bitumen boilers or cold adhesives required on site
- Rap installation; up to 25% faster than traditional application
- Energy efficient; uses less gas
- ‘Diamond’ vapour diffusion system prevents blistering by trapped moisture
- Excellent adhesion to substrate.
Download the Flat Roofing Design Guide:IKO Specification Flat Roofing Design Guide
Products – IKO Quadra System
The following components may form part of this system: