IKO Safestick Prevent is a revolutionary self-adhesive system combining graphite fire retardant technology with the latest tackifier chemistry for outstanding all-round performance. Where traditional hot-application techniques are inappropriate or prohibited, this combination of high-tensile polyester base and SBS elastomeric bitumen coating offers all the benefits of a high-performance multilayer built-up system with a fire-safe application.
IKO Safestick Prevent also features IKO graphite fire retardant technology in the cap sheets to comply with the highest UK and European fire performance standards.
- Fire safe in application – no naked flames used during installation
- Fire safe in service – IKO prevent fire retardant technology
- Meets highest UK and European fire performance standards:
EN 1187 Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 (BS 476: Part 3: 2004)
- Easy installation – self-adhesive/heat welding, no gas torches or hot bitumen required
- High strength – tough polyester-based membranes
- SBS elastomeric bitumen coating (low temperature flexibility -20°C)
- Application in temperatures as low as 5°C
- Ideal for use as complete roof waterproofing, or as a fire safe detailing option
- Comprehensive guarantees available
covering materials, workmanship
Download the Flat Roofing Design Guide:IKO Specification Flat Roofing Design Guide Jan 14
Products – IKO Safestick Prevent System
The following components may form part of this system: