IKO Superflex offer the specifier and building owner a comprehensive and cost-effective flat roofing remedy for new build and refurbishment projects. These membranes are produced using high-performance polyester reinforcements, offering exceptional mechanical strength and dimensional stability.
The IKO Superflex high performance bitumen membrane flat roofing system has been tested under ENV1187 and has been classified as BROOF(t4) in accordance with BS EN 13501-5: 2005 fire classification of construction products and building elements – classification using data from external fire exposure to roof tests. This is made possible with the use of IKO Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties.
- BBA certified (91/2671)
- Tough rot proof polyester reinforcement for membrane strength and durability
- Robust membrane with excellent tensile strength, elongation and tear resistence
- IKO Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties
- Excellent puncture resistance against trafficking during work operations
- SBS elastomeric bitumen coating (low temperature flexibility -20°C)
- Long life expectancy.
- Classified BROOF(t4) in accordance with BS EN 13501-5: 2005 fire classification, enables unrestricted use within Part B4 of the Approved Documents of the Building Regulations (tested under ENV1187)
Download the IKO High-Performance Waterproofing Systems (Specification Design Guide):
IKO High-Performance Waterproofing Systems (Specification Design Guide)
Products – IKO Superflex System
The following components may form part of this system: