IKO Superflex offer the specifier and building owner a comprehensive and cost-effective flat roofing remedy for new build and refurbishment projects. These membranes are produced using high-performance polyester reinforcements, offering exceptional mechanical strength and dimensional stability, and contain prevent graphite technology for improved fire performance.
- BBA Approved (Certificate No 91/2671)
- Tough rot proof polyester reinforcement for membrane strength and durability
- Robust membrane with excellent tensile strength, elongation and tear resistence
- prevent graphite fire retardant formulation
- Excellent puncture resistance against trafficking during work operations
- SBS elastomeric bitumen coating (low temperature flexibility -20°C)
- Long life expectancy.
Download the Flat Roofing Design Guide:IKO Specification Flat Roofing Design Guide
Products – IKO Superflex System
The following components may form part of this system: