The IKO Ultra Prevent System offers the highest fire resistance without affecting the exceptional waterproofing function or life expectancy of the membranes. IKO Ultra Prevent offers the latest generation of high-performance, elastomeric reinforced bitumen roofing membranes with significant advantages over conventional polyester-based roofing membranes.
IKO Ultra Prevent membranes have enhanced polyester/glass fibre, dual-laminate base fabrics for added strength and dimensional stability, and treated with the graphite fire-retardant technology for excellent fire performance. A high content SBS polymer modified bitumen coating also gives an outstanding low-temperature flexibility of -25°C.
- BBA certification – durability with service life in excess of 30 years
- Prevent fire retardant technology – LPCB Approved
- Highest UK and European fire performance
- Highly stable polyester/glass fibre laminate base fabrics
- High content SBS polymer modification to coating bitumen
- Low temperature flexibility – minus 25°C
Download the Flat Roofing Design Guide:IKO Specification Flat Roofing Design Guide Jan 14
Products – IKO Ultra Prevent System
The following components may form part of this system: