The BBA approved (CertificateNo.03/4009) IKO Permatec system provides a tough, flexible, self-sealing membrane which is suitable for use as the waterproofing layer on most flat roofing systems (e.g. Inverted or paved roof areas) and structural waterproofing applications.
Hot melt waterproofing systems (IKO Permatec) have a successful track record of over 50 years. Today, many prestigious buildings in the UK have incorporated a hot melt system, utilising its numerous benefits which include excellent life expectancy, extreme high performance and competitive installed costs.
- BBA Approved (Cert No.03/4009)BBA Certificate 03/4009
- Long lasting – for the lifetime of the building
- Hot applied system – no solvent content
- Tough and resistant to impact damage
- Self-sealing capability
- High bond strength to substrate – high tensile strength
- Seamless application on main area and detail work
- Rapid setting – resistant to rain, snow and frost immediately after application
- Less material to handle, hoist, store and less waste to control and dispose of
- Fast Installation
- Easily recyclable and environmentally non-polluting conforming to the CarbonZero™ initiative
Download the IKO Permatec Design Guide:IKO Permatec Design Guide June 16
Products – IKO Permatec System
The following components may form part of this system: