The BBA Approved (Cert No.03/4009 IKO Permatec system provides a tough, flexible, self-sealing membrane (including 45% recycled content, zero wrapper waste and is part of theCarbonZero™ initiative), which is suitable for use as the waterproofing layer on most flat roofing systems and structural waterproofing applications.
An Ecowrap and an Anti-Root version are available depending on project requirements. IKO Permatec Anti-Root Compound has a special anti-root formulation for use in green roof specifications.
Hot melt waterproofing systems (IKO Permatec) have a successful track record of over 50 years. Today, many prestigious buildings in the UK have incorporated a hot melt system, utilising its numerous benefits which include excellent life expectancy, extreme high performance and competitive installed costs.
- BBA Approved (Cert No.03/4009)
- 45% recycled content
- Virtually no packaging to be disposed of (zero wrapper waste)
- Long lasting – for the lifetime of the building
- Suitable for completely flat (zero falls) decks
- Hot applied system – no solvent content – Multi-purpose use
- Tough and resistant to impact damage
- Self-sealing capability
- Low temperature flexibility
- High bond strength to substrate – high tensile strength
- Seamless application on main area and detail work
- Rapid setting – resistant to rain, snow and frost immediately after application
- Less material to handle, hoist, store and less waste to control and dispose of
- Fast Installation
- Easily recyclable and environmentally non-polluting
- Outstanding durability, tough and resistant to impact damage – lasts the life of the building
Download the IKO Permatec Design Guide:IKO Permatec Design Guide
Products – IKO Permatec System
The following components may form part of this system: