IKO Permaphalt is a specially formulated mastic asphalt roofing,
using advanced polymer technology to give the ideal
combination of long term durability, increased fatigue
resistance, improved temperature stability and ease of
installation to provide improved performance, in all flat roof specifications.
Independent low temperature flexibility tests concluded that IKO
Permaphalt will withstand ambient temperatures down to -20°C.
- Fire Performance achieving BS 476: Part 3: FAA
- Completely seamless waterproofing
- Long term durability with high fatigue resistance
- Advanced polymer modification
- Enhanced product stability across a wide temperature range
- Suitable for insulated warm roofs, un-insulated cold roofs and inverted/green roof configurations.
- Conforms to Carbon Zero Standards
- Easily recyclable and environmentally non-polluting conforming to Carbon Zero initiative
- BBA approved (cert no.89/2299)
Download the IKO Permaphalt design guide:IKO Permaphalt Design Guide
Products – IKO Permaphalt System
The following components may form part of this system: