Market-leading waterproofing and roofing manufacturer IKO PLC has launched five new liquid products for waterproofing and protecting roofs, floors, paving and patios.
The full range of IKOpro liquids are supported with a new brochure with clear, easy-to-read instructions and images for each product which can be downloaded here.
The new products include IKOpro Roof Protector, IKOpro Paving & Patio Protector, IKOpro Roofcyrl and IKOpro Solvent Free Waterproofer:
• IKOpro Roof Protector is a solvent-free, grey waterproof coating for flat and pitched roofs and masonry including all bituminous membranes, fibre-cement, bricks, tiles, galvanised surfaces and more. It can be applied as a single coat and cures in 4-6 hours, so the job can finished in a day.
• IKOpro Roofcyrl is an instant flat roof repair acrylic compound, which can extend life expectancy by 10 years. It’s ideal for emergency repairs and general maintenance.
• IKOpro Solvent Free Waterproofer is an easy-to-use bitumen-based emulsion designed to extend the life existing waterproofing on roofs. It can be used on asphalt, fibre cement sheeting, concrete and bituminous roofing membranes.
• IKOpro Synthaprufe Trade is a blend of bitumen emulsion and synthetic rubber latex and provides damp proofing for concrete floors, foundations and masonry walls below, at or above ground level.
• IKOpro Paving and Patio Protector can be used on concrete blocks and other porous paving stones as well. Solvent-free, there’s no flash point and it isn’t flammable.