The IKO easyseal system consists of five high performance membranes, all of which can be applied to small roofs, such as those over garages, porches, extensions and dormer windows etc. as well as being equally suitable for larger commercial projects.
Each membrane consists of an underside adhesive coating protected by a release film. The top surface is coated with a fine mineral finish or diffusible film. The self-adhesive application process is triggered by applying IKOpro Self-Adhesive Bitumen Primer to the substrate, eliminating the need for hot bitumen or gas torches, making the IKO easyseal range an ideal option for experienced contractors or competent DIY installers alike. IKO easyseal Top Sheet, Underlay and Vapour Control Layer (VCL) are BBA approved (Agrément certificate no. 02/3916).
IKO easyseal System Features & Benefits
• Ideal for garages, dormer windows, porches and extensions and equally suitable for larger commercial projects
• No need for hot bitumen or gas torches
• Simple installation (instructions included) – only basic skills and tools required for a professional finish
• Clean and easy to handle, backing simply strips away and achieves a guaranteed bond
• Tough and durable with up to a 20 year guarantee
• BBA approved (certificate no.02/3916)