Road Repairs and Ironworks Reinstatement
In 2016/7 councils in England and Wales paid out £6million in pothole compensation and spent a whopping £207milllion on repairing faulty ironworks.
Our Highways & Civils CPD Seminar covers the technical design considerations for specifying modern day highways and civil solutions that will help dramatically reduce these costs.
An outline of this CPD seminars can be seen below.
Mastic Asphalt Systems for Highways and Civil Engineering CPD
This technical CPD seminar highlights a number of typical problems experienced by road surfaces, bridge joints and highways ironworks, and features comprehensive overview of solutions offered by the IKO Permatrack product range.
You will learn about the following solutions and systems:
- Bridge Deck Expansion Joints
- Inlaid Crack Repair
- Reinstatement of Ironworks
- Transitional Joint
- Bridge Deck Surfacing
Standards & Certifications:
- Products manufactured in the UK
- CE Marking to BS EN 13108-6
- BBA / HAPAS Certified
- Site Certification: ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / BES 6001
- IKO CPD seminars are held either at your premises or our Grangemill manufacturing facility in Matlock Derbyshire