IKO Pavestar can be used to surface walkways, car parks and HGV surface decks as well as heavily stressed areas such as loading bays. Although commonly used externally, mastic asphalt paving can also be effectively specified as an internal surfacing material for unheated buildings.
IKO Pavestar systems are manufactured in accordance with the latest European standards, and offer a cost-effective, versatile paving solution.
- Long term durability (up to 20 year material guarantee)
- Increased fatigue resistance
- Ease of installation & good laying qualities
- Thin surface course system
- Waterproof and voidless
- No compaction required
- Manufactured to BS EN 13108-6 standards
- Proven track record
- Easily recyclable and environmentally non-polluting – CarbonZero™ initiative
Products – IKO Pavestar System
The following components may form part of this system: