IKO Roofstar, IKO Roofstar RD (Recreational Duty) and IKO Roofstar Plus are completely seamless systems providing excellent waterproofing properties that can last for a buildings life cycle.
IKO Roofstar can be applied to form a continuous waterproof covering over flat, sloped or curved surfaces. It can be worked round pipes, roof lights and other projections to provide a completely seam free membrane. lt is suitable for insulated warm roofs, uninsulated cold roofs and inverted/green roof configurations.
- IKO Roofstar and IKO Roofstar Plus comply with BS EN 12970:2000
- Fire Performance achieving BS 476: Part 3: FAA
- Completely seamless waterproofing with vapour resistivity
- Long term durability with resistance to movement
- Excellent wearing properties against foot traffic
- Vermin and rot proof
- Enhanced product stability across a wide temperature range
- Up to 20 Year Materials Guarantee
- Easily recyclable and environmentally non-polluting conforming to the CarbonZero™ initiative
Products – IKO Roofstar System
The following components may form part of this system: