In order to strengthen and further drive our push to Market leader status we are seeking applications from suitably qualified and motivated individuals for an Area Business Manager position
Candidates should ideally possess a solid foundation in waterproofing membranes, built up roofing, surveying and management this would be an advantage.
Post: Full time and permanent
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Hours: 35 hours per week
Probationary period: 6 months
The successful candidate will be results focused and should possess the below qualities:
- Team player – able to work cohesively with other members of the IKO team to achieve the same goals, sharing information and encouraging best practice
- Driven and self-motivated with the desire to build a successful territory
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a credible technical knowledge
- Able to work under own initiative when required
- Good understanding of the construction process and the overall route to market
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in managing a successful territory
- To Develop a specification sales pipeline in line with company KPI’s
- Identify new clients as well as enhancing existing relationships with Local Authorities, surveying consultants, architectural practices and roofing contractors
- Produce specifications and quotes for clients and contractors in a professional, timely manner
- Survey roofs and writing the subsequent reports and specifications; attend pre-start and site meetings, whilst upholding the company values
The full time, permanent position comes with a company paid health plan, contributory pension, Life Assurance plan, 24 days holidays increasing to 26 days in addition to bank holidays.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, gender, race, colour, religion & belief, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
Due to high volume of applications, we can only reach out to successful candidates. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in our Company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.