Our company name has become synonymous with delivering dependable waterproofing solutions backed by supreme levels of customer service. This hard earned reputation has been built on a foundation of quality and an ethos of customer service which permeates through the organisation and remains as strong today as it did 100 years ago. The rewards speak for themselves.
In order to strengthen and further drive our push to Market leader status I am seeking applications from suitably qualified and motivated individuals for an Area Business Manager position.
Candidates should ideally possess an excellent understanding of the specification and sales process with a demonstrable track record of successful territory development.
Post: Full time and permanent
Salary: £39,000 – £47,000 dependent on experience
Hours: 35 hours per week
Probationary period: 6 months
The ideal Candidate will be commercial, articulate and numerate, with an analytical mind, and a strong desire to achieve and exceed sales and margin targets. You should have confidence in your ability to negotiate and deliver results. You will enjoy the pace of this demanding role.
You will manage a specific sales area to achieve sales and gross margin objectives within Builders Merchant and Distributer customer base.
The successful candidate will be results focused with the ability and drive to build on our existing customer base while seeking out all important new opportunities.
This is a key appointment in our continued development and an opportunity to build on the excellent work to date on the area.
The successful candidate will be results focused and should possess the below qualities:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Confidence to deal with people at all levels
- Good attention to detail with a practical “Can do” attitude.
- Ability to procure information / material from minimum information
- Process complex messages or information with clarity
- Analytical & Strategic capabilities
- Commercial focus & negotiation skills
- Ensure all aspects of Health & Safety are adhered to
- Develop and implement an area business plan in order to achieve sales and margin targets.
- Monitor sales and margin performance against targets and advise line manager of appropriate/necessary actions required.
- Liaise with Line Manager in the implementation of sales policy.
- Liaise and co-operate with sales office, technical support and distribution functions to ensure that customer service requirements are exceeded.
- Implement company policy at all times i.e. competition compliance.
- Good relationships with customers are maintained and enhanced.
- Creative thoughts processes are employed in developing new business
- Ability to plan journeys/routes according to customer visit priorities
The full time, permanent position comes with a company paid health plan, contributory pension, Life Assurance plan, 24 days holidays increasing to 26 days in addition to bank holidays and a free car park, with either a company car or Car Allowance
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, gender, race, colour, religion & belief, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community
To apply for this opportunity please visit our Careers page https://eucareers.iko.com/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.