Our company name has become synonymous with delivering dependable roofing, waterproofing, and insulation solutions backed by supreme levels of customer service to help the customer along their journey.
This hard earned reputation has been built globally on a foundation of quality and an ethos of customer service which permeates through the organisation and remains as strong today as it did 100 years ago.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who take pride in their work and will enjoy speaking with customers throughout the day.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who puts the customer first, enjoys problem solving, is a fast learner and a has passion for delivering exceptional service to our varied customer base. If you are someone who takes pride in their work and will enjoy speaking with customers throughout the day then we have the position for you!
Wigan WN6 9AB
£18,000.00-£23,500.00 per year
Customer Services Advisor main duties:
- Dealing with customer queries over the telephone in a professional and courteous manner. This will involve inbound and outbound calls
- Processing orders efficiently and accurately
- Managing direct shipments from supply to customer
- Placing orders with Group/External suppliers and arrange deliveries in timely manner
- Monitoring appropriate stock levels in line with customer demand and supplier lead time
- Managing customer expectations and proactively communicating any issues with regards to their purchase order
- Dealing with invoice queries and raising credit notes where required
The successful candidate for the Customer Services Advisor role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Work successfully within a customer focused environment
- Ability to manage your own time and workloads effectively
- Ability to work well with others and demonstrate initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office
- Ability to be able to build rapport with customers
- A hardworking and motivated nature
- Ability to take ownership of a problem and see it through until resolution
- Experience in construction and or roofing desirable
- Health cash plan
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- 24 days holidays increasing to 26 days in addition to bank holidays
- Free on-site car park
- Training and development programmes
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.