Our company name has become synonymous with delivering dependable roofing, waterproofing, and insulation solutions backed by supreme levels of customer service to help the customer along their journey.
This hard earned reputation has been built globally on a foundation of quality and an ethos of customer service which permeates through the organisation and remains as strong today as it did 100 years ago. The rewards speak for themselves.
We are looking for a proactive and highly organised Purchasing Assistant who can demonstrate
experience within a similar role.
The successful candidate will provide a seamless support to the Purchasing department to
ensure materials & services are ordered within supplier lead times to meet production and
Required competencies include:
- Attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Team player with a can do approach.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Experience of purchasing processes and stock management
- Experience of working within good housekeeping guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of utilising IT where appropriate to undertake the role
- Good Problem Solver
Performance indicators will include
- Orders are prepared accurately and efficiently
- Stock to be managed in accordance with lead times and sales requirements.
- Daily queries to be addressed in a timely manner.
- Company policy on health and safety is strictly adhered to
- Housekeeping is of a high standard set by Team Leader.
- All prices to be kept updated.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Highly analytical and organized
- Experience with inventory and stock management
- Fully Computer Literate
Company Benefits we offer in return:
- Free corporate cash plan healthcare benefits
- 24 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Free car park at all IKO sites
- Company Funded Corporate Health Benefits
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of
age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept
applications from all sections of the community.
Contract length: 6 months
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.