Our company name has become synonymous with delivering dependable waterproofing solutions backed by supreme levels of customer service. This hard earned reputation has been built on a foundation of quality and an ethos of customer service which permeates through the organisation and remains as strong today as it did 100 years ago. The rewards speak for themselves.
We are looking for a Surveyor to join our growing Enertherm Technical Department. The purpose of the role is to conduct on site surveys, design tapered insulation schemes and provide installation advice and guidance. The role will also entail onsite problem solving and supporting the Sales Team and Field Engineers Team.
- Ensure that all H&S requirements are adhered to.
- Undertake tapered surveys in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Assist in continual development of survey and design process to ensure IKO provide the best possible service to customers using time and resources efficiently.
- Ensure all tapered system designs are in accordance with our specification requirements and good roofing practice.
- Produce and submit survey reports and designs in accordance with agreed company standards and timeframes.
- Communicate information clearly with other team members in a timely fashion.
- Assist in complaints investigation and evaluation producing detailed reports when required.
- Undertake onsite training or provision of installation advice for customers where required
- Undertake on-site assessments of contractors as part of the Approved Contractor evaluation process to ensure that workmanship standards are acceptable where appropriate.
- Assist, where necessary, Technical & Marketing departments in the development of new products and systems.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of installing tapered insulation systems.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of flat roofing products and systems across all IKO brands.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good report writing skills
- Good knowledge of word and other software packages
- Comprehensive knowledge of BSI and Industry standards
The full time, permanent position comes with a company paid health plan, contributory pension, Life Assurance plan, 24 days holidays increasing to 26 days in addition to bank holidays and a free car park, with either a company car or Car Allowance
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.