Our company name has become synonymous with delivering dependable waterproofing solutions backed by supreme levels of customer service. This hard earned reputation has been built on a foundation of quality and an ethos of customer service which permeates through the organisation and remains as strong today as it did 100 years ago. The rewards speak for themselves.
In order to strengthen and further drive our position as Market leader status, we are seeking applications from suitably qualified and motivated individuals for the post.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Engineer to provide on-site technical support to ensure that the Business can fulfill its service offering
Post: Full time and permanent
Salary: competitive and commensurate with experience
Hours: 35 hours per week
- Undertake ongoing contract monitoring inspections in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Ensure all installations are in accordance with our specification requirements.
- Produce and submit installation progress and survey reports in accordance with agreed company standards and time frames.
- Carry out completed project sign-off, protecting the best interests of the company under our guarantee offer for the work.
- Arrange the issuing of guarantee documents, including photographic records for reference purposes.
- Assist in complaints investigation and evaluation producing detailed reports.
- Where necessary, assist Area Business Managers with the execution of site surveys and the preparation of detailed client specifications, detail designs etc.
- Plan and carry out training of system installers and confirm approval or otherwise of individual installers.
- Undertake assessments of contractors as part of the Approved Contractor evaluation process to ensure that workmanship standards are acceptable.
- Assist, where necessary, the Technical & Marketing departments in the development of new products and systems.
Ability to communicate and deal with people professionally at all levels
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good attention to detail and “can do” attitude
- Ability to prioritise and deliver
- Ability to encourage and enthuse
- Ability to absorb information quickly
- Awareness of industry standards
- Time management skills
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Self-development attitude
- Undertake and accept continuous development
- Knowledge sharing attitude
The full time, permanent position comes with a company paid health plan, contributory pension, Life Assurance plan, 24 days holidays increasing to 26 days in addition to bank holidays.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers.email@example.com.