IKO Permapark – Mastic Asphalt waterproofing & surfacing for Car Parks
IKO Permapark is specially formulated mastic asphalt waterproofing and surfacing system for car parks and elevated vehicle decks, using advanced polymer technology to give the ideal combination of long term durability, increased fatigue resistance, improved temperature stability and ease of installation.
Due to its robustness, IKO Permapark can withstand the continuous vehicle traffic and offer high standard skid resistance. IKO Permapark is suitable for a wide range of applications from pedestrian walkways, car parks, HGV service decks and access ramps.
- Extended design life that exceeds standard mastic asphalt deck systems and other thin proprietary car park coating systems
- Completely seamless waterproofing
- Enhanced low temperature flexibility (resistance to cracking)
- High temperature stability (resistance to deformation)
- Delivered ready for use in bulk transporters, extending factory quality control to site
- Block material for site re-melt is available for detail work
- Coarse aggregate to suit laid thickness and type of traffic
- Easily recyclable & environmentally non-polluting – Carbon Zero initiative
- Covered by comprehensive range of long term guarantees
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Permapark System
The following components may form part of this system: