IKO Terrazzo combines versatility and performance with the distinctive retro-style and unique beauty of exposed aggregate.
Like IKO’s other mastic asphalt flooring systems, it is quick to install. Thanks to its rapid curing times, the grinding (finishing) process can be carried out with no delays, making the product ideal for projects with tight programmes.
- Hard wearing and completely seamless flooring solution
- Ideal for floors requiring aesthetic appeal – provides variety and texture
- Highest fire rating combined with extreme durability
- Low maintenance surfacing available with a polished or matt finish
- If damaged, easily repairable
- Fast installation thanks to its rapid curing time
- Moisture and rodent resistant
- Ideal for high-traffic areas including commercial, education, healthcare, leisure and retail projects and showrooms
- Available in four colours – Callisto, Marrone, Rosso, Verde
- Qualifies for LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- Easily recyclable and environmentally non-polluting conforming to Carbon Zero initiative
The completed installation is also fully guaranteed, giving extra peace of mind to contractors, installers, buyers and end users.
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Terrazzo Flooring System
The following components are used in this system