IKO Permatrack Bridge Expansion Joints
Bridge expansion joints can become distorted through heavy, slow moving vehicles or overloading, leading to irreversible damage – especially with low movement asphaltic plug type systems.
The IKO Permatrack H Heavy Duty Bridge Expansion Joint (BJ) is a structurally enhanced movement joint ideal for repairing and replacing such damage, able to accommodate the movement inherent in bridges.
As it can be installed to any depth or width, any localised surface deterioration can be taken into account, avoiding the need to use a more expensive system of jointing.
- Versatile and waterproof system
- Rapid installation reducing delays and inconvenience
- Unlimited joint width and depth
- Long term durability
- Withstands heavy traffic
- Cost effective
- Range of finishes to match different surfaces and skid resistance levels
- High bond strength to substrate
- Accommodates differential movement
- Highways Agency Registered (No. 028 –22/08/2002)
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Permatrack System
The following components may form part of this system: