IKO Permatrack Inlaid Crack Repair
IKO Permatrack Inlaid Crack Repair System provides a long-term solution to reflective cracking in tarmac or concrete, designed to withstand even heavy traffic.
The structurally enhanced material supports the adjacent wear surfaces and can accommodate movement within the substrate – and its impervious nature protects substrates from deterioration caused by moisture and de-icing salts.
A wide variety of finish options is available, all meeting the Highways Agency’s highest skid-resistant specifications.
- Simple, versatile system
- Unlimited repair width and depth
- Rapid installation reducing delays and inconvenience
- Long term durability
- Withstands heavy traffic, including aircraft, trucks and tracked vehicles
- Cost effective
- Range of finishes to match different road surfaces
- High bond strength to substrate
- Accommodates differential/substrate movement
- BBA HAPAS approved (certificate 02/H072)
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Permatrack System
The following components may form part of this system: