IKO Pacopatch Ironworks Reinstatement
IKO Pacopatch is a long-lasting mastic asphalt system designed to reinstate failing surfaces surrounding manholes, drainage gullies and other public utilities ironworks. IKO Pacopatch has a long-track record of being specified by local authorities and utilities across the country since 2001.
Benefits: Pacopatch Ironworks Reinstatement System
- No costly second visit – Long-term road reinstatement installation every time!
- No void system – Impermeable and monolithic mastic asphalt reinstatement solution
- No compaction required – No roller or plate compactor required, no damage to ironwork seating
- No extended road closures – Quick and easy to lay (Installation can be completed within 30 minutes)
- Smoother transition from ironwork to flexible pavement for improved structural continuity
- System materials guarantee up to 5 years
- CE Certificate 0836–CPR–14/F082
- BS EN 13108-6
IKO Pacopatch is a polymer modified mastic asphalt highway reinstatement system. It is a simple two part system comprising of IKO Pacopatch Grout and IKO Pacopatch Brick.
IKO Pacopatch Brick
IKO Pacopatch Brick is manufactured with a high percentage of recycled material and forms the bulk of the system providing dimensional stability and aid the cooling of the IKO Pacopatch Grout. IKO Pacopatch Bricks can be broken as necessary depending on the shape and size of the reinstatement.
IKO Pacopatch Grout
IKO Pacopatch Grout is polymer modified mastic asphalt utilised as the in-fill material. The molten material flows around the IKO Pacopatch Bricks to create an impervious and voidless reinstatement system.
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Pacopatch System
The following components may form part of this system: