IKO Permatrack Road Surface Patch Repairs
The combination of increased traffic levels and severe weather events has led to a marked increase in potholes in recent years – and their appearance puts pressure on highway engineers to repair them quickly with minimum disruption to road users.
The IKO Permatrack Patch Repair System has been specifically designed to address the pothole problem, along with larger delaminated areas such as bus stops, HGV pull-ins or areas with severe sub-base problems.
- Minimum depth of repair 40mm, no maximum depth
- Trafficable within 2 hours – minimised disruption to road users
- Long service life, even in high shear situations and standing traffic areas
- Lower highway maintenance costs in the long term
- Repairs thin wearing layers with no need for large patch removal, including SMA
- Rut resistance @ 50°C 3mm/hr
- Excellent skid resistance properties
- BBA HAPAS approved (certificate 02/H072)
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Permatrack System
The following components may form part of this system: