IKO RUBERSHIELD BREATHER MEMBRANES
IKO Rubershield is a second-generation breather membrane, which conforms to BS 5534: 2014 and has BBA certification** to support its use within a fully supported or unsupported tiled or slated roofing systems.
The high vapour permeability and weather resistant nature of this triple-layer engineered fabric provides a permanent quality underlay, making IKO Rubershield the professionals’ ultimate choice.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable and certified for use in all tiled and slated pitched roof construction.
- Highly breathable so allows the escape of harmful moisture vapour
- Weather resistant
- Long-term durability
- Ideal for warm or cold roof applications (ventilated / unventilated)
- BBA Certification for all roof configurations**
- Compliant with BS 5534: 2014
IKO Breather MEMBRANE Guide
Tensile Strength [N(50mm)-1]
Tear Resistance (N)