IKO Mach One is a cleaner, sustainable and fast track system for projects needing a flame-free installation. IKO Mach One combines advanced technology with the quality finish of a traditional felt roof. IKO Mach One is a robust single-layer system, the membrane uses a polyester/glass fibre composite reinforcement with exceptional mechanical strength and dimensional stability which is saturated and coated with a high-percentage SBS modified bitumen.
The IKO Mach One high performance bitumen membrane flat roofing system has been tested under ENV1187 and has been classified as BROOF(t4) in accordance with BS EN 13501-5: 2005 fire classification of construction products and building elements – classification using data from external fire exposure to roof tests. This is made possible with the use of IKO Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties.
- BBA certification (00/3760) – durability at least 30 years
- Quality in Construction (R&D) Award
- Flame-free system
- PU adhered or mechanically fixed options
- Single layer, highly robust membrane
- Superior puncture resistance
- Rapid, clean and safe installation
- SBS elastomeric bitumen coating (low temperature flexibility -20°C)
- Rapid sealing of laps
- IKO Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties
- Classified BROOF(t4) in accordance with BS EN 13501-5: 2005 fire classification, enables unrestricted use within Part B4 of the Approved Documents of the Building Regulations (tested under ENV1187)
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Mach One System
The following components may form part of this system: