IKO Mach Two is a cleaner, sustainable and fast track system for projects needing a flame-free installation. IKO Mach Two combines advanced technology with the quality finish of a traditional felt roof. IKO Mach Two is a robust single-layer system, the membrane uses a polyester/glass fibre composite reinforcement with exceptional mechanical strength and dimensional stability which is saturated and coated with a high-percentage SBS modified bitumen.
- BBA certification (00/3760) – durability at least 30 years
- Quality in Construction (R&D) Award
- Flame-free system
- Single layer, highly robust membrane
- Superior puncture resistance
- Rapid, clean and safe installation
- SBS elastomeric bitumen coating (low temperature flexibility -20°C)
- IKO Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties
- Classified BROOF(t4) in accordance with BS EN 13501-5: 2005 fire classification
- Unrestricted use within Part B4 of the Approved Documents of the Building Regulations (tested under ENV1187)
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Mach Two System
The following components may form part of this system: