IKO Roofgarden is a high-performance cap sheet consisting of a polyester base, coated with APP polymer modified bitumen. The bitumen coating contains a specially formulated anti-root treatment, which prevents the penetration of roots from a range of plants and shrubs.
IKO Roofgarden is used as the top layer to reinforced bitumen membrane systems, or as the final layer to a IKO Permatec monolithic membrane, when installing roof garden finishes above. It has a dark slate colour finish on the upper surface, and a thermofusible film on the underside. IKO Roofgarden can be used with IKO approved specifications in both extensive and intensive roof garden situations.
- Achieves FLL 4-Year Root Penetration Test
- Purpose made roof garden waterproofing cap sheet
- Specifically formulated ‘Anti-Root’ coating
- Flexible down to minus 20°C
- Excellent adhesion to substrate
- Polyester base – high tensile strength, rot proof and puncture resistance
- High resistance to damage and delamination
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Roofgarden System
The following components may form part of this system: