IKO Safestick Prevent is a self-adhesive system with the latest tackifier chemistry for outstanding all-round performance. Where traditional hot-application techniques are inappropriate or prohibited, this combination of high-tensile polyester base and SBS elastomeric bitumen coating offers all the benefits of a high-performance multi layer built-up system with a fire-safe application.
- Easy installation – self-adhesive/heat welding, no gas torches or hot bitumen required
- High strength and puncture resistance – tough polyester-based membrane
- Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties
- SBS elastomeric bitumen coating (low temperature flexibility -20°C)
- Application in temperatures as low as 5°C
- Classified BROOF(t4) in accordance with BS EN 13501-5: 2005 fire classification
- Unrestricted use within Part B4 of the Approved Documents of the Building Regulations
- Ideal for use as complete roof waterproofing or as a fire safe detailing option
- Comprehensive guarantees available covering materials, workmanship and design
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Safestick Prevent System
The following components may form part of this system: