The IKO Ultra Prevent System offers the highest fire resistance without affecting the exceptional waterproofing function or life expectancy of the membranes. IKO Ultra Prevent offers the latest generation of high-performance, elastomeric reinforced bitumen roofing membranes with significant advantages over conventional polyester-based roofing membranes.
IKO Ultra Prevent membranes have enhanced polyester/glass fibre, dual-laminate base fabrics for added strength and dimensional stability. A high content SBS polymer modified bitumen coating also gives an outstanding low-temperature flexibility of -25°C.
The IKO Ultra Prevent high performance bitumen membrane flat roofing system has been tested under ENV1187 and has been classified as BROOF(t4) in accordance with BS EN 13501-5: 2005 fire classification of construction products and building elements – classification using data from external fire exposure to roof tests. This is made possible with the use of IKO Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties.
- BBA certification (91/2671) – durability with service life in excess of 30 years
- Highly stable polyester/glass fibre laminate base fabrics
- High content SBS polymer modification to coating bitumen
- Low temperature flexibility – minus 25°C
- IKO Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties
- Classified BROOF(t4) in accordance with BS EN 13501-5: 2005 fire classification, enables unrestricted use within Part B4 of the Approved Documents of the Building Regulations (tested under ENV1187)
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Ultra Prevent System
The following components may form part of this system: