The IKO Ultra Prevent System offers the highest fire resistance without affecting the exceptional waterproofing function or life expectancy of the membranes. IKO Ultra Prevent offers the latest generation of high-performance, elastomeric reinforced bitumen roofing membranes with significant advantages over conventional polyester-based roofing membranes.
- BBA certification (91/2671) – durability with service life in excess of 30 years
- Highly stable polyester/glass fibre laminate base fabrics for added strength
- High content SBS polymer modified bitumen coating providing low temperature flexibility of – 25°C
- IKO Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties
- Classified BROOF(t4) in accordance with BS EN 13501-5: 2005 fire classification
- Unrestricted use within Part B4 of the Approved Documents of the Building Regulations (tested under ENV1187)
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Ultra Prevent System
The following components may form part of this system: