At the heart of each IKO UPXL System is an extremely robust, virtually indestructible waterproofing membrane. These membranes have been engineered to incorporate thicker coatings with enhanced polymer content and high-strength reinforcements for outstanding durability, high flexibility and unrivalled workability with built-in fire retardant technology.
The IKO UPXL high performance bitumen membrane flat roofing system has been tested under ENV1187 and has been classified as BROOF(t4) in accordance with BS EN 13501-5: 2005 fire classification of construction products and building elements – classification using data from external fire exposure to roof tests. This is made possible with the use of IKO Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties.
- BBA certification (15/5238) – durability with service life in excess of 35 years
- Classified BROOF (t4) in accordance with BS EN 13501-5: 2005 fire classification, enables unrestricted use within Part B4 of the Approved Documents of the Building Regulations (tested under ENV1187)
- Exceptional mechanical strength and dimensional stability
- Optimum SBS polymer content for unrivalled flexibility and workability
- Superior granular finish, with higher colour stability, improved adhesion and better coverage
- IKO Prevent Graphite Fire Wall Technology with self-extinguishing properties
- Reassurance of a 30-year guarantee and industry-leading technical support deal as part of a green roof design, the built-in anti-root technology makes IKO UPXL a ‘one membrane fits all’ system
- Choice of installation methods including a completely flame-free adhered installation option.
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO UPXL System
The following components may form part of this system: