IKO Polimar EC/UV Roofing
IKO Polimar EC/UV is a single component, moisture-triggered, cold applied liquid solution that cures to form a seamless and durable waterproofing solution for exposed roof areas. Its top coat is UV stable which provides excellent thermal efficiency and UV stability for all climatic conditions.
- Excellent durability and puncture resistance
- UV stable top coat for all weather conditions
- Highly flexible in its design application
- Wet on wet EC application saves time
- Suitable for both new construction and refurbishment projects
- Can be applied to existing sound substrates
- Simplifies complex detailing
- Slip resistant option for maintenance walkways and private balconies
This premium system is highly flexible in its design and is suitable for all roof types including warm, inverted and full overlay applications. The IKO Polimar EC/UV system also incorporates a fully integrated slip resistant finish for private balconies and fire escapes.
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Polimar EC/UV System
The following components may form part of this system: