IKO Polimar FCS is a fast curing, 2-component, PMMA waterproofing solution specifically designed as a highly durable system for flat roofs. It creates a seamless waterproofing system incorporating even the most complex roof penetrations for long term performance.
- Fast curing application
- Fully bonded to the substrate, therefore no flow paths for water
- Seamless and secure waterproofing even on the most complex upstands and penetrations
- Highly flexible and crack-bridging even at low temperatures
- Permanently weather-resistant (resistant to high and low temperatures, UV rays, hydrolysis)
- Rot and root resistant (FLL tested and approved)
- Easy and quick installation
- Can be applied to almost any substrate
- Provides easy access to the roof area
IKO Polimar FCS roofing system is used for creating a highly durable waterproofing membrane on flat roofs in new build developments and for refurbishment. The system is suitable for residential, commercial and industrial properties – wherever secure waterproofing with a long service life is desired.
IKO Polimar FCS roofing system consists of a primer (if required), a waterproofing layer, a reinforcement fleece, and a sealing coat.
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Polimar FCS System
The following components may form part of this system: