IKO Permatec Hot Melt Waterproofing
IKO Permatec is a tough, flexible, self-sealing membrane. It is suitable for use as the waterproofing layer in most new build flat roofing applications when covered by a suitable protection or when used in an inverted or green roof build up.
IKO Permatec is a hot applied membrane which is manufactured from a specially formulated combination of refined bitumen, synthetic rubbers, fillers and other additives. It is melted in a purpose built machine and is applied to a prepared structural deck in two nominal 3mm coats, providing a monolithic waterproofing system.
- Outstanding durability – lasts for the design time of the building
- Tough and resistant to impact damage thanks to its high tensile strength
- Homogeneous / seamless application
- Rapid setting
- Excellent low temperature flexibility
- Resistant to rain, snow and frost immediately after installation
- No need for separate anti-root barriers – Integral root protection (IKO Permatec Anti-Roof)
- Virtually no packaging to dispose – zero wrapper waste
- Easily recyclable
- BBA Approved (Cert. No: 03/4009)
Typical build up option for IKO Permatec
IKO Permatec Case Studies
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Permatec System
The following components may form part of this system: