IKO enertherm – Insulation for Roofing Applications
Perhaps the biggest benefit for roofing contractors is IKO enertherm’s versatility. Easy to store and transport, its lightweight handling, on and offsite, makes IKO enertherm ideal for new build and refurbishment projects.
The boards can be installed onto a concrete, wood or steel substrate, and the wide range of applications means less waste and less hassle for contractors, who only need to carry one product for insulation across a property.
The ease of installation opens up more potential projects, too. It’s a solution for almost every insulation project.
- Lightweight boards for ease of transportation and handling
- Wide selection of board widths to suite most installations
- Can be installed quickly and easily.
- High dimensional stability and compressive strength.
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.
Products – IKO enertherm Insulation for Roofing Applications
The following components may form part of this system: