IKO Roofstar is a general purpose, economical mastic asphalt roofing solution complying with BS EN 12970:2000 standard.
IKO Roofstar can be applied to form a continuous waterproof covering over flat, sloped or curved surfaces. It can be worked round pipes, roof lights and other projections to provide a completely seam free membrane. lt is suitable for insulated warm roofs, uninsulated cold roofs and inverted/green roof configurations.
- Completely seamless waterproofing with vapour resistivity
- Long term durability with resistance to movement
- Fire Performance achieving BS 476: Part 3: FAA
- Vermin and rot proof
- Enhanced product stability across a wide temperature range
- Easily recyclable and environmentally non-polluting conforming to Carbon Zero initiative
- 15 Year Material Guarantee
IKO Roofstar is suitable for insulated warm roofs, uninsulated cold roofs and inverted/green roof configurations and can be installed round pipes, roof lights and other projections to provide a completely seam free membrane
IKO Roofstar is available to all mastic asphalt installing contractors.
Contact a specialist
You can speak to a local specialist about your project
IKO offer a comprehensive service
and full support
– from design and specification
through to project sign off.
Products – IKO Roofstar System
The following components may form part of this system: