IKO Armourplan® PVC roofing single ply system
Single ply roofing systems have become a popular choice for specifiers in the last 30 years. These systems offer many advantages but the biggest benefit they offer is that they are a light-weight solution. Specifiers can minimise the roof zone depth and enjoy more flexibility in design. Single ply roofing systems also offer a fast-track and safe installation as no hot works or frames are involved in the process.
IKO’s Armourplan® PVC roofing system offers flexible and durable waterproofing solution across a wide range of roofing applications, including specialist installations such as simulated metal roofs.
Produced in a range of different membranes, each designed for specific applications, the range comes in two standard colours; mid grey (RAL 7046) and slate grey (RAL 7015). Other colours are available to meet project requirements.
IKO Armourplan is suitable for warm or cold roofs whether the roof is flat, inverted, or sloped and can be mechanically fastened, adhered or ballasted providing maximum system flexibility. It is available in either 1.2mm or 1.5mm thicknesses
- Exceptional mechanical properties and product performance
- Available in either 1.2mm or 1.5mm thicknesses
- High UV resistance and a long service life
- Efficient and safe installation
- Secure seam welding quality
- Aesthetically pleasing finish
- Complete range of accessories available
Typical build up option
IKO offer a comprehensive service and full support
– from design and specification through to project sign off.