IKO Shed Felt
MSDS - Material Safety Data Sheet
TDS - Technical Data Sheet
Sector of Application: Pitched
Product Type: Bituminous
Membrane Type: Cap Sheet
IKO Shed Felt is an economical, bituminous, fibre based roofing felt with a protective and decorative fine mineral finish. It is used to waterproof and protect a variety of common garden buildings, such as sheds, summerhouses, kennels and hutches.
IKO Shed Felt is available in 1x5m (green only), 1x8m & 1x10m rolls* and is expected to last up to 5 years. The packaging includes full instructions printed on the wrapper.
Note: Any roof with a low pitch between 10° and 20° a waterproofing underlay is required beneath the primary waterproofing finish.
*1x20m rolls are available and made to order. Please contact the IKO Customer Services Department for further details on 01257 256 865 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lasts up to 5 years
- Traditional style roofing felt
- Waterproofs and protects from the elements
- Quick and easy to install with full instructions on the packaging
- Choice of colours - Black, Green or Red
- Choice of lengths 5m, 8m, 10m or 20m
- Any roof with a low pitch between 10° and 20° a waterproofing underlay is required beneath the primary waterproofing finish
Colour: Black | Green | Red
Product Finish: Mineral
Installation Method: Mechanically Fixed
Project Type: Domestic Medium, Domestic Small