IKO Polimar FCS Car Park Waterproofing System is a fast curing, highly durable and flexible, slip resistant waterproofing coating. A seamless, waterproofing system that is able to withstand typical mechanical stresses. It contains a highly flexible and fleece-reinforced waterproofing layer as well as abrasion-resistant system layers for vehicle and foot traffic.
The waterproofing system’s liquid application and high bonding strength on almost any substrate also allows penetrations and upstands to be integrated securely and seamlessly. These properties make the system a cost-effective solution for car parks, especially for refurbishment projects.
IKO Polimar FCS Car Park Waterproofing System consists of a primer, a waterproofing layer, a reinforcement fleece, a 3mm self levelling wear course with a hard wearing slip resistant surfacing suitable for vehicle traffic.
IKO Polimar FCS Sealer Coat is available in three standard colours which are light grey, medium grey and dark grey.
- Seamless waterproofing layer with fleece reinforcement
- Heavy-duty wearing layer for vehicle and foot traffic
- Fully bonded to the substrate, therefore no flow paths for water
- Liquid application ensures seamless incorporation and secure waterproofing of the most complex upstands
- Permanently flexible even at low temperatures
- Permanently weather-resistant (resistant to high and low temperatures, UV rays, hydrolysis)
- Resistant to most commonly used acids and alkali solutions
- Design options (colour finish, bay markings,
lines and symbols, etc)
- Easy and fast application. All layers cure in 20 minutes
Download the IKO Polimar Brochure:
IKO Polimar Brochure
Download the IKO High-Performance Waterproofing Systems (Specification Design Guide):
IKO High-Performance Waterproofing Systems (Specification Design Guide)
Cold Applied Liquid – Car Park Section – IKO High-Performance Waterproofing Systems (Specification Design Guide):
Cold Applied Liquid Car Park Section - IKO High-Performance Waterproofing Systems (Specification Design Guide)
Products – IKO Polimar FCS Car Park System
The following components may form part of this system: